Python Support and Release Versions

@German_Bravo No, there is no work in progress to allow that. At least not on the n8n side as it is a limitation of Pyodide which we use underneath the hood. But there are other workarounds. You can build Python wheels for the package you require. More information about it can be found here:
https://pyodide.org/en/stable/development/new-packages.html#building-python-wheels-out-of-tree

Thanks @jan but to clarify, using the wheel installation method of pyodide i have to install a package every time i’ll use it in a code node?

Sorry but im not an expert using pyodide, but looking at the docs it looks to work in that way.

Did never try it myself and I am not an expert either.
Anyway, from my understanding do I agree, you would have to do that every time. As far as I know, is that however, not different from other packages where it does the same, just that it figures out the URL itself from the package name. Also, does it cache the downloaded package.

Hi, is there any way to install library in cloud version of n8n? Because i wanted to make a folder automatically using python codes, or do you have guys any suggestion how to make a folder or directory automatically?

Hey @Hayme,

This is not an option for Cloud but where are you trying to make a folder? We don’t officially support storing local data on Cloud so assuming it is a Cloud storage provider there may be another option.