Question about the use of Google Drive & Google Sheet API

Hi everyone,

I’m considering using n8n for one of my project but I need a specific feature and I wanted to know if n8n could help me on that.

My flow will go through Google drive to duplicate two G.Sheet document, my data will go on the first document then I want to copy the first 10 columns on the first document to paste it on the second one. But for me it’s mandatory that the data is being paste only in value so that the formula does not appear anywhere on the second document.

Is it something that is possible to do using the Google Sheet & Google Drive integrations with n8n ? If you have any recommendation on how to optimise this process i would be glad to hear it.

If I’m not clear don’t hesitate to ask for more precisions,

Thanks in advance guys,
Hope to speak soon,

Moris from Thailand !

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @Moris,

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

We have nodes for both Google Drive and Google sheets, I have not personally tried to do what you are looking to do but I would recommend signing up for a free trial of n8n cloud or running n8n locally in Docker and giving it a go.

Looking at the options in the Sheets node we have an option to get the displayed row values rather than the formulas and we have an option to insert so it all sounds possible it will just be a case of putting the pieces together.