RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

What is the error message (if any)?

RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded [line 64]

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
    at cleanupData (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Function/Function.node.js:64:29)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Function/Function.node.js:68:42
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at cleanupData (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Function/Function.node.js:65:36)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Function/Function.node.js:68:42
    at cleanupData (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Function/Function.node.js:65:36)

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 200.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): SQL Lite
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: docker

Maybe a memory issue on my set up. I can get it to work if I reduce the number of loops, ie url it is querying.

Hi @Robm, I am sorry for the trouble. This issue should have been fixed with [email protected]. Could you try upgrading and confirm if the issue still persists? I gave this a go on my end and while I was able to reproduce the problem with v0.200.1, the error no longer occurred on 0.201.0.

Yeehaa - the upgrade fixed it!

Thanks. I thought I was at the latest version as there was not a notice in my n8n that there was a later version. I ran the update anyway and the later version was found.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.