I made a request for an excel xlsx file, the request returned the file as shown in the image.
As this file is an xlsx I connected the “Spreadsheet” node to read the file, but I don’t get any output (check the picture please). I tried several configurations, without success.
I tried other nodes like “Move Binary Data” and “Read Binary File”, but I don’t think that’s the case.
He was asking if you could solve the problem in the meantime. If not he was wondering if you could share the Excel xlsx file with him which his causing the problems so that he can try it himself and see what the exact problem is.