Reddit integration [GOT CREATED]

Hey @Floyd!

Thanks for sharing the workflow. I ran the workflow and found the reason for this error. Not all the items return the data. The last item is empty.

The HTTP Request node processes all five items from the previous node. Since the last item is empty there is no URL the node can process, which results in this error. To solve this you can use an IF node to check if the item is empty or not, and then pass the values to the HTTP Request. I’ve updated your workflow that handles it. Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I also found out that the scrubber_media_url value is the same as the fallback value but without the ?source=fallback parameter. Hence, I am using that value.

1 Like

Hey @harshil1712 ,
thanks for your quick response. What a great support. I understand the point with the empty entry. The problem I still have is the URL of the video.

There is a scrubber_media_url, but this URL returns only a small version of the video :frowning:

But I´m trying to download the full resolution video. This can be found at the fallback_url, where it says “?source=fallback” at the end of the URL.

Do you have another advice, how this can be solved?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware of the video size. Are you facing issues when you use the fallback_url?

If so, you can use the .replace() method of JavaScript to remote that parameter. The URL parameter in the HTTP Request node will then have the following expression:
{{$json["thedata"]["fallback_url"]}}.replace('?source=fallback','')

1 Like

Thank you @harshil1712. This line of code solved the problem. I just entered the community a few days ago, but I must say: what a great response time.

Thanks for your help on the way!

1 Like