/rest/workflows api get error

Describe the problem/error/question

hi,my n8n cannot query workflows list sudden, the API “/rest/workflows” and “/rest/credentials” get 500 HttpCode .thank you so much!

What is the error message (if any)?

cannot create property ‘name’ to string ‘router’

Please share your workflow

i delete all workflow still get the error

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.6.0 and 1.17.0
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @jie,

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

That is an odd one, Have you made any big changes recently like going from an older version of n8n to a newer one? You have also not completed the template, Can you share how you are running n8n? Are you also using one of our main releases or a fork?

I used version 1.6.0 before, and ran for a while, but then suddenly this error appeared, whenever I reboot, it will return to normal for a moment, but soon will fail again, so I backup the workflow, delete all the workflow, or failed. So I tried to improve the version to 1.17.0, but it was still unsuccessful. It seems that the search workflow page always reports this error.

hey,Jon,thank you for your help,and I create a new topic and includes a more detailed description about the strange error。 https://community.n8n.io/t/problem-loading-data-request-failed-with-status-code-500/33164/1。Thank you for developing n8n, it is a really powerful tool for developers and I will continue to use and promote it

Hey @jie,

There is no need for another topic if it is the same issue you could have just updated this one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.