Run each item separately

I have encountered a problem and I’m not really sure what to do with it. I have a workflow as follows that works perfectly fine for single items.

So if one email comes in during the polling time then it will be fine. When multiple emails come in within the polling time I get a problem in this sub workflows.

in this example I made three emails come in at the same time and all the information was processed in the array correctly.

When I get to the street pipeline I want to process one item at a time
how can I make this happen?

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

I’m not sure why your ‘Get Streak Pipeline’ subworkflow only returns one item as it’s supposed to run three times here, but I suppose you could try using the ‘Loop over Items’ node with a batch size of one.

HI @bally

Can you show the settings of that execute workflow node?

1 Like

It’s probably just the way I’ve written it but basically I need to match one email to 1 pipeline and inside the list there are currently 3

there’s probably a way to rewrite it so it can deal with multiple but no benefit?
Best way is to limit 1 at a time

You can set the execute workflow node to run for each item. Please try that :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.