Sales automation: Linkedin Sales Navigator Node

It would help if there was a node for:

• Linkedin Sales Navigator

My use case:

• Sales automation
    – Automated creation of a new Accounts list (accounts are company lists)
    – Automated filling of scrapped company data (e.g. own scrapers from B2B fairs → to get company data)
    – Automated creation of new lead lists (leads are persons)
    – Automated filling of scrapped profiles into lists (e.g. from Phantom buster)

At the end, I want to build an automated workflow to scrap relevant persons & companies (e.g. with phantom buster), find out contact data, create profiles in pipedrive, drive outreach campaigns, update pipedrive and Linkedin Sales Navigator, create lead lists and accounts lists with relevant persons and their replies.

Any resources to support this?

Are you willing to work on this?

• Would love to create and share new workflows for sales & marketing automation

Hello n8n team,

Any updates on the Linkedin Sales Navigator node?
Anything planned?

Thanks!

Interested too! Currently trying to use phantombuster.

Yes we are also searching for this. Anyone here likes to create this for us? If so please contact me direct. thanks

Hello !

I’d like to do the same too !

I’ve made a very quick video to explain the process : (40 sec)

Did anyone successfully did this process please ?

Indeed, phantom buster or many other tools can do it but you have to pay every time you want to do it.

Thanks a lot in advance !

You can make sales easier by using Linkedin Sales Navigator along with tools like Phantom Buster and profile data to gather company and person info. Use their APIs to help things run smoothly. Also, think about connecting with platforms like Pipedrive to easily move data and manage campaigns.