SAP Integration

Request Node for SAP Integration

Just out of curiousity.
SAP Integration is pretty useful, but which functionality (SAP is a big-ass monolith) would you see is most useful?

e.g. SAP PP would be interesting to us as well?

2 Likes

Please N8N team, implement integrations with SAP.

Welcome to the community. @Wellington_Moscon

What use case are you interested in?

up up up :bulb::smile::metal:

I am a SAP consultant… I dont understant the request,
what kind of integration do you expect?
SAP instalation is secured behind lot of infrastructure… any kind of comunication requires development in the backend… (ABAP, PI, RFC, etc)
this request is pointless

I believe that the request is about being able to integrate the basics of the SAP B1 CRM (the ability to create new opportunities/contacts for example) and the opportunity to trigger workflows based on SAP Business One events such as completed sales. Can you clarify how this could work in n8n?

1 Like

I have an interest in using the SAP Ariba Supplier portal to get purchase orders into monday.com and send invoices to SAP. from monday.com. Does anyone have any experience here. I know i can figure it out but a helping hand is always welcome

I am interested in this solution, i have Invoices coming from API and want to load it into SAP Ariba supplier portal

1 Like

n8n team should have dedicated team to hunt down app from big ERP vendor, product by product, module by module. If they are looking forward for bigger paid client. I come across multiple SAP integration, especially SuccessFactor, it’s a pain in my as* as each time hv to code from scratch for the integration.

We have a chance to evaluate Workato, it’s a powerhouse but the pricing scared us away. After reviewing the tool, i have to say it’s by far the best/complete suite in term of scaling, integration with big brand (SAP, Oracle, Workday, Microsoft etc). It’s even simple enough for a project manager to configure and making each project a unique workspace.

Then we found n8n and the review is quite positive, and pricing is quite fair for small/mid tech firm. But sooner enough i noticed that it’s mostly integrate with google, github, shopify, facebook but not to specific ERP.

I strongly believe with current pricing model and bundled with available API from big brand ERP, it’s a must-go tool!

1 Like