I’m Rami. I’m evaluating developers for a focused quote-preparation prototype for electrical parts distributors.
This is the scoping and quotation stage. Development has not been commissioned yet.
The scope:
• Read customer quotation requests from one agreed format, initially a text-based PDF.
• Extract product codes, descriptions, quantities and units.
• Match items against a supplied catalogue and approved price list.
• Flag uncertain matches for human review.
• Export an Excel quotation draft.
Prices must come from the approved data. Product substitutions require human approval. ERP integration, automatic email sending and a full dashboard are outside this phase.
I’m looking for relevant experience with n8n, document extraction and Excel/CSV processing.
Send a proposal covering:
-
One relevant project you personally delivered, with a demo if available.
-
Your proposed approach.
-
Estimated fixed price and delivery time, with assumptions and exclusions.
-
Ongoing software costs.
-
Source code, workflow files and handover documentation included.
The final scope and price will be agreed after reviewing sample files. Any engagement will begin with a separately agreed paid test and clear delivery milestones.
I’ll evaluate proposals on demonstrated work, clear communication and realistic commitments.