Send notes to hubspot

Hello Community,

I have a quick question about how can I send notes to Hubspot.
I would like to receive conversation details in Hubspot, any suggestion ?

Thanks

Hi @TheG, I guess the answer here depends on where exactly in Hubspot you want to store the Note field from your screenshot.

I suppose a suitable way would be to log an Engagement. Here’s an example workflow first searching a contact by email, then logging a call for them:

Looking like so in Hubspot:

Hope this helps!

Hello,
That helps a lot ! But I would like to log the data in “Email” or “Notes” section instead of Call. There is a solution ?

That should be simple. First pick the required type:

Then the field you’d like to store your note in:

That should be it, Hubspot now creates the engagement:

Hello @MutedJam,

Thank you for you reply.
Log the Notes in Call or Task or Meeting it doesn’t reflect the reality.
I want to log the Linkedin messages for the Sales, it will be suitable that the engagement be stored in “Notes” field.

There is a solution for that ?

Oh, so you don’t want this to go into an engagement but into these kind of notes instead?

I don’t think that’s supported by the n8n Hubspot node as the “Note” option isn’t available as an Engagement type. You might want to write a separate feature request for that.

In the meantime you can still use the HTTP Request to call Hubspot’s endpoint for creating notes, though I do unfortunately not have a ready-to run example for you.

Hi @MutedJam,

Yes, the issue that i’m having errors with this HTTP Request…
Meanwhile, I can see that i can log email in the engagement, is that possible through n8n node ?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

I can see that i can log email in the engagement, is that possible through n8n node ?

Yes, just select email here:

1 Like

That works thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.