Describe the problem/error/question
I can’t attach the pdf from the form im trying to merge and using chatgpt to have the data input but its not working, any ideas? :c please
What is the error message (if any)?
Problem in node ‘Create a draft‘
No binary data exists on item!
Please share your workflow
Share the output returned by the last node
Problem in node ‘Create a draft‘
No binary data exists on item!
Information on your n8n setup
- **n8n version:1.105.3
- **Database (default: SQLite):default
- **n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):own
- **Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):n8n cloud
hey @Mamarrachin1 hope all is good.
Could you please explain your goal once more? What is it you are aiming to achieve?
What is the Merge node there for?
The merge node its because I have another route where I use AI to analyze some data, but the main goal its to send an attachment from a n8n form to an email if a condition is true
mainly a .pdf im trying to use the binary from the form but somehow i dont get to the solution
work well on my end.
If you need merge
You might need to use combine then append
Using append will output 2 seperate items. But it should be on the same item.
Use combined and based on position.
I tried your Code node with my own form node and my own email node, works just fine.
Given your flow is more than just four nodes you showed, I am not sure what the problem could be. Could be that the merge needs to be changed to combine mode.
Ill try with combine mode but I cant seem to understand it well thanks!!! ill experiment
Darrel It was by position! thanks!