If timeout is set the
HTTP node output contains some error which cannot be processen in the next
Set node in some cases.
ERROR: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘name’)
- n8n version: 0.236.0
- Database (default: SQLite): PostgreSQL
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): main
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
- Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
- In my opinion the request abortion by timeout should be treated as “fail” and handled by
Retry on failin node settings.
- I can assume that the output of a node execution in case of timeout contains some extra/invalid data that produce error in the
Setnode because if you just pin the JSON result you won’t get error. You have to execute the process to face the error.