Since update all workflows are only showing the last 10 executions

I just updated a couple hours ago, and my execution history within the workflows is now only showing the last 10. It has always been unlimited. Is there a setting I need to update?

The All Executions menu item still shows them all, but that means I have to constantly exit out of my workflow and find what I need then go back again

Information on your n8n setup

• self hosted, docker
  • ubunutu

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @djjace, thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry that you’re encountering an issue around execution history!

Since you’re self-hosting, could you double check some of the environment variables in your setup as described in our documentation in this link below?

they are all showing these settings, same as they have since I installed

I’ve got the same problem since updating a week or two ago, (i do not have the version on hand right now)

@djjace you can use the time filter to filter for a specific time range you want to see, then it will show you 10? Workflows from that time range.

Selfhosted, Docker.

I noticed that I lost workflows almost immediately in my dev environment recently because I had my EXECUTIONS_DATA_MAX_AGE set to 0. Seemingly it used to mean infinite, now it actually means 0 hours.

Im having the same issue. My environment variables are all default. I’m running a self-hosted docker version in an ubuntu and using nginx.
The weird part is that all executions are shown in “All Executions” tab properly. However, it doenst show at workflow-level more than 10 records. And it doenst matter if a change the timestamp filters.

Can anyone help me?

P.S.: My n8n is updated

This is a known issue:

Workaround: Resize your browser window to be smaller than the 10 executions, and then infinite scrolling will work correctly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.