Single input with ChatGPT creating multiple outputs in seperate usable fields

I’m trying to take unstructured data, send it to ChatGPT and process the results into multiple fields. Like, here is a conversation that happened and I need to know 10 things that need to be in usable outputs. This is possible in Zapier so I made a video showing how it works there to see if we can get this working here in n8n.

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

I’m asking a functionality question that I don’t think any of this information is necessary. I have put a video together that shows off everything.

Thanks for any help here.

Hey @Ibanez1998,

This is an interesting one, So you could do this but you will need to work on your prompt to tell GPT exactly what you want to do. I suspect Zapier used the description and the output as part of their prompt so it could be that the prompt just needs more work to define everything which likely won’t be easy or quick to do without a lot of experimentation.

This article covers a few things to try: https://help.openai.com/en/articles/6654000-best-practices-for-prompt-engineering-with-openai-api but there is no magic answer for this sadly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.