Hello n8n Experts!
I’m using the FTP note to download a CSV file.
Right after I’m using the “Spreadsheet File” not to parse it.
But for some reason in the output I’m missing the last row, any idea of why? what am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for your time!
Hi @Fortian Welcome to the community
Is this happening on all CSVs from your FTP server? Does this happen if you get a CSV from say, the HTTP Request node?
To be able to test this myself, can you let me know the following:
- n8n version:
- Database (default: SQLite):
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
- Operating system:
Hello @EmeraldHerald !!!
I tried with several CSV files and it happens with all of them.
I tried getting some data using the HTTP Request node but the response is a JSON and I don’t know how to “transform” the response into a CSV to be able to use the Spreadsheet File node after it.
n8n version: 1.6.1
- Database (default: SQLite): Postgres
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): Default, own
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Self-hosted k8s setup
- Operating system: We use AWS, the OS is Amazon Linux 2
Hi @Fortian Would you be able to share your workflow here? You can hit ctrl/cmd + a and then ctrl/cmd + c on your workflow editor to select and copy all nodes, and then paste over here between two sets of three backticks (```). I’m not seeing CSV’s being cut off at the last line when I test when grabbing from either HTTP request or FTP
Thanks in advance for your time! Here you have my workflow: