Hello good n8n people,
I have several Stripe triggers in my workflows. Recently (not so recently - it will be at least two weeks) the nodes stopped showing the output data. That applies also to HTTP Requests done to Stripe. I could not find anything in the changelogs and everything still works - the data is there, just not visible. It is just more difficult to work with stripe a debug. Interestingly there is an IF node after the Stripe trigger node and that IF node comfortably shows all the data it got from the Stripe node (different workflow shown below).
Was there any recent change in the stripe triggers?
I also tried to replace the HTTP request with a new one and it showed the output data fine until I went out and back in to the editor.
No errors shown.
This picture shows the HTTP request node. You can see that it got “no data” from the Stripe trigger and also did not return any data. But the object.id expression is green and therefore satisfied.
Based on the data from Stripe I am then looking in Ghost if the customer already exists. As you can see I found a member even though the previous node did not show any data.
This is happening on multiple computers on latest Firefox and Opera.
(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)
- n8n version: 1.14.2
- Database (default: SQLite): postgres
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
- Operating system: Unraid