Telegram Node Error connect ETIMEDOUT

hi thanks for the response @Ludwig

Previously, I upgraded to version 1.42.2 first because I saw on another thread about a similar issue but it applied to the majority of nodes whereas I only had credential errors on the Telegram node.

However, because the error persisted in version 1.42.2, I tried upgrading again to version 1.46.0 and the result was the same, which is an error when adding credentials to the Telegram node and there were no similar errors in other nodes that I use most often such as Jira, Trello, HTTP request (Only error for telegram API), Facebook Graph, WordPress, and others.

I have also tried a new n8n installation and the result remains the same if the version is set to “latest” or above version “1.42.1” so the current solution is only safe if I install on version 1.42.1. Unfortunately, this does not apply to installations that have already experienced errors because even though I have already deleted the old Docker image, the error still persists. So, the solution is to only backup the workflow and temporarily move it to a new installation in version 1.42.1.

This my screenshot for my fresh n8n instalation without error on version Release [email protected] · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub