The N8N form trigger isn't starting the workflow in the self-hosted environment

Describe the problem/error/question

I’ve got a workflow that’s supposed to start with the N8N form trigger node. Initially, it worked fine in the cloud environment. Later, I transferred it to a self-hosted environment on Google Cloud Platform VM.

Now, when I try to test the workflow by submitting the form, it doesn’t trigger as expected. The workflow remains in a listening state for form submissions.

However, when I activate the workflow and use the production form URL in the same self-hosted environment, it works perfectly without any problems.

It seems like there’s an issue specifically with the test environment. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

What is the error message (if any)?

no error messages

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: latest
  • Database (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
  • Operating system: Linux

Hi @jinali - welcome to the community :tada:

It sounds like there may be a different configuration between your production and testing environments - can you share an example workflow where you’re seeing this happen, but also perhaps also share your Docker compose file / settings? Of course, please redact any sensitive information like credentials :bowing_man: