The node written before n8n0.209.2 is missing

Describe the issue/error/question

The node I wrote before is missing!

What is the error message (if any)?

Initializing n8n process
n8n ready on 0.0.0.0, port 5678
Version: 0.209.2
» Error: There was an error: SQLITE_ERROR: no such column: WorkflowEntity.dataLoaded

Please share the workflow

(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • **Database you’re using (default: SQLite):0.209.2
  • **Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:own
  • **Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:npm

Hey @Tk8and15,

Can you double check the node is still installed under the community nodes.

How do I check?

After I update to the latest version, my custom node still does not exist.

Did you install the nodes through the web ui under settings or did you manually do it outside of n8n?

Use the npm install n8n - g command to install

After the link, I can’t understand all kinds of errors. Although n8n can be started, my custom nodes are missing, and I can’t search in the UI page.

Hey @Tk8and15,

Can you try installing the nodes from the ui, that is probably the best way to use them.

What shall I do?
Here is my node directory:

Here is my command:

In the n8n UI, my node is missing. I didn’t know there was a problem. I have done the same before, but my nodes can come out.

The quickest option would be to downgrade n8n to an earlier release.

Another option would be to try publishing your nodes to npm and using the web interface to install them.

How to downgrade n8n to an earlier version?
How to operate the second method?

The version before installation will report a bunch of errors:

What version were you on before you started seeing the issues? Sometimes npm can hit issues when finding packages or looking for OS commands depending on what it is doing.

Did you back up everything before upgrading?

Before the upgrade, 0.209.2 was used. I didn’t have a backup. My code is still in my project directory. I don’t know what you mean by backup.

Try installing the older version again, did the data in the database matter to you or are you just creating nodes?

I’m just creating a node, and then I tried to download the old version, but it didn’t work. I’ll try again.

Sir, this is an error caused by dependency package conflict. The new version can be used without returning to the old version. We just need to add – legacy-peer-deps after our linked project.

2 Likes

That makes sense, it is not the first time we have seen that recently.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.