The Requested Webhook is Not Registered - Even After Activating

Hi,

I have got n8n up and created a simple telegram bot workflow like this.

I tried accessing both test and production webhook URLs, but both returns a {"code":404,"message":"The requested webhook \"GET 1/telegram%20trigger/webhook\" is not registered."} message. Can you please help me?

I did look at all the similar threads, but I still could not solve. I tried renaming and creating new workflows, still no luck.

Hi. I recreated the workflow with new names and it’s working now. But for the google sheets part, I am getting the following error.

ERROR: error:09091064:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio_ex:bad base64 decode
Error: error:09091064:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio_ex:bad base64 decode
    at Sign.sign (internal/crypto/sig.js:105:29)
    at Object.sign (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/gtoken/node_modules/jwa/index.js:152:45)
    at Object.jwsSign [as sign] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/gtoken/node_modules/jws/lib/sign-stream.js:32:24)
    at GoogleToken.requestToken (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/gtoken/build/src/index.js:196:31)
    at GoogleToken.getTokenAsync (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/gtoken/build/src/index.js:135:21)
    at GoogleToken.getToken (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/gtoken/build/src/index.js:77:21)
    at JWT.refreshTokenNoCache (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/google-auth-library/build/src/auth/jwtclient.js:156:36)
    at JWT.refreshToken (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/google-auth-library/build/src/auth/oauth2client.js:143:25)
    at JWT.authorizeAsync (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/google-auth-library/build/src/auth/jwtclient.js:139:35)
    at JWT.authorize (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/google-auth-library/build/src/auth/jwtclient.js:135:25)

I did verify that I added the key using the multiline editor in the format requested (three lines). Still I am unable to get it work.

Sadly the only thing I can say here is to try again. If the key got created correctly and all the /n replaced with new lines, it has to work. Did not come across a case yet where it was another problem.