Todoist - Notion One Way Integration

Hello,

I am trying to build a one-way integration between Todoist and Notion. The way I am building it is to get the latest task added on Todoist and add it to Notion.

I am using Webhook to get the data from Todoist. However, I am not sure why I am not getting any data what I am getting is the following

Screenshot 2022-11-07 204955

My settings on Webhook are:

And my settings on Todoist Console are

My Setup

• Version 0.201.0
  • Database SQlite
  • Docker installation

Hi @devsec, welcome to the community :tada:

Your screenshot suggests you have configured a GET request in your webhook node:

While Todoist seems to use a GET request to validate the webhook URL, their documentation suggests they use POST requests to submit the actual data. So, you most likely need a second webhook node accepting POST requests on the same path here.

Also, make sure you’re aware of the difference between the test and production URL of a webhook, this is explained here in our docs.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I have changed it to Post instead of Get, however, I am getting 404 when I execute the workflow and request the link in the Webhook

After requesting the link

What I am trying to achieve is the following

I want to push any task added on Todoist regardless of the project to Notion DB using using the Webhook considering that there is no Todoist Trigger

Thanks

@MutedJam

Thank you so much I figured it out and it is working fine now

Best Regards

1 Like

What was the issue and how did you solve it? Curious

So as @MutedJam mentioned I had to use post instead of Get and then I had to create a task on Todoist and listen to the data in N8N

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.