Trouble with Regex capturing array

Hi there, I’m trying to capture an array of values from an HTML document. The document contains malformed HTML so I can’t use the HTML extract node.

I’ve got the regex expression figured out:

(?<="a-size-base review-text review-text-content"> <span> )(.*?)(?=<\/span>)

But my function node is not working with this:

let source = $node["Get HTML"].json["data"];
let ReviewText = RegExp(/(?<="a-size-base review-text review-text-content"> <span> )(.*?)(?=<\/span>)/).exec(source);

return [{json:{ReviewText}}]

I keep getting null as the result. A small part of the document is this:

{&quot;pageNumber&quot;:&quot;1&quot;,&quot;reviewerType&quot;:&quot;avp_only_reviews&quot;}" class="a-link-normal" href=</a></span></div><div class="a-row a-spacing-small review-data"><span data-hook="review-body" class="a-size-base review-text review-text-content"> <span> blah blah blah blah blah </span> </span></div><div class="a-row review-comments comments-for-R1AS0L0P8AKBI1"><div data-reftag="cm_cr_arp_d_cmt_opn" aria-live="polite" data-a-expander-name="review_comment_expander" class="a-row a-expander-container a-expander-inline-container cr-vote-action-bar"><span class="cr-vote" data-hook="review-voting-widget"> <div class="cr-helpful-button aok-float-left"> <span class="a-button a-button-base"><span class="a-button-inner"><

Any chance of getting a core dedicated Regex Node to let us more easily fine tune the inputs and expected outputs without needing the function node?

whats the raw text you are using and whats the bit you are after capturing?

Here is the raw text link, it’s too big to embed.

Trying to capture the text inside these HTML containers:

<div class="a-row a-spacing-mini review-data review-format-strip"></div><div class="a-row a-spacing-small review-data"><span data-hook="review-body" class="a-size-base review-text review-text-content"> <span> Such a wonderful book written about the passion a boy has for music. He has a tune for every mood he feels. Music soothes the soul. The illustrations are amazing, beautiful and vibrant. </span> </span>