Two active workflows in trial plan. Both work manually. Only the one activated last works automatically

Describe the problem/error/question

We developed to basic worflows for demo purposes. Whenever a new Calendly event is created (wf1) or deleted (wf2), create a new row in a google sheet. Both wf work manually (test workflow button), but only the one that is activated last, works automatically. We are under the cloud trial plan.

What is the error message (if any)?

There are no error messages

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: Running version [email protected]
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (cloud):
  • Operating system: Windows 11

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:
  • n8n version: [email protected]
  • Database (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): own, main
  • Running n8n via (): cloud
  • Operating system: Windows 11

Hey @StarterPapudo,

Welcome to the community :tada:

We have taken a quick look and it looks like Calendly might only allow one webhook url for a user account. It looks like the best option for this would be to select both events in one worklfow and use a switch node to work out what to do with the triggered event.

1 Like

Hi Jon,
I created the following workflow:
Each trigger uses its own Calendly instance. Only the ‘Invitee Created’ route ends successfully, appending a new row to the Reservations sheet. The Invitee Canceled trigger works successfuly, but I can’t make it to append the cancelation data into the corresponding worksheet.
This is the Switch configuration

As you can see, here I activated the ‘Less Strickt Type Validation’ option. No matter the option I use, the result is the same.
And this is a (partial) view of the Cancelations sheet configuration

The main difference between this configuration and the one for the Reservations sheet is the JSON for the values to send. As you can see in the image, the JSON for the variable EVENTO Cancelations sheet is “{{ $(‘Invitee Canceled’).item.json.event }}”. In the Reservations sheet, the JSON for the variable EVENTO is {{ $json.event }} (i.e., there is no (‘Invitee Canceled’).item prefix). All variables in Cancelations sheet carry this prefix, but none of them in Reservations sheet.
Your support to solve this issue is appreciated.

Hey @StarterPapudo,

What does the execution log look like for the cancelled event that will maybe show what is going wrong.