Under Slack node fields are not getting updated

After version update 0.215.2 Slack node fields are not getting updated in slack channels or user

Attached json Screenshots below

Hey @Shiak_Khalifa,

Welcome to the community :tada:

Do you have an example workflow that posts a message and tries to update it in the same way?

Hi @Jon

Yes, Previously in old slack node it was working fine will share the workflow with screenshots below

Old version slack node -

Output of old version slack node

Example Output in slack
Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 10.37.43 PM

New version Example output in slack (Bug)
Screenshot 2023-02-16 at 10.38.00 PM

So is this using the new Slack node version or the old slack node version in a newer n8n release?

Currently I am using old slack node in a newer N8n version

If I try to use new slack node means I am not getting output value which I pass as a parameter in fields option

Hey @Shiak_Khalifa @Jon

I’m getting the same thing in the latest update to N8N

I’ve used the Slack node a lot, so I’m pretty sure I’ve not miunderstood anything. The screenshot is of a brand new slack node test.

It seems whatever title and value entered into the UI is not pulling through to the resulting “fields” array that gets sent to Slack. The “short” key is also not getting sent through.

In the second screenshot, I’ve added another field, but the “fields” array doesn’t get another element added to the array.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.