Update data from Google Sheet into Customer Data

Hi guys, I have a question. Is it possible to update data from Google Sheet into the customer database on Loyverse?

For example, I change the email of a customer on Google Sheet, and it will automatically updates the change into the system. I am thinking about the HTTP Request - POST, but not sure if it is possible or not.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, that is possible but would be a little bit complicated as we have no Google Sheet Trigger node right now. We are however working on one which would then make it much easier.

We already have an AirTable Trigger Node. Is that also an option? Because then it is in the most simple case really a two-node workflow.

Thanks @jan , let me try AirTable Trigger Node. I just need to know if it is possible to write data to Loyverse by using workflow.

Ah yes, they seem to have an API: Loyverse API reference
So even though we do not have a node for them yet, you can just use the HTTP Request Node as you did point out in your first post.

2 Likes

Hi @jan, Could you please take a look on my workflow and point out what I did wrong? I don’t know how to import data from AirTable Trigger to Loyverse by using HTTP Request - Post. Could you help me with the set up on HTTP Request - POST?