Upgrade Webflow node to support API v2

Webflow recently updated its API to version 2, opening up a bunch of new possibilities.

It would be awesome if the Webflow node got updated to support the new API version.

My use case:

Work with the Webflow API and do more advanced stuff than currently, like utilizing PATCH to update single CMS fields.

Any resources to support this?

Webflow API v2 documentation

Are you willing to work on this?

No, I don’t have the skillset for something (to me at least) that complex.

I would also like to use the updated version of Webflow’s API instead of a legacy API key.

Additionally, Webflow has a new logo. When selecting to work with a Webflow node, I am seeing the old logo.

According to this post in the Webflow forum, v1 will be deprecated in 2024.

Webflow have also published Website translation and localization | Webflow. The current node doesn’t allow you to choose the language.

Any update on this?

Got this mail from Webflow:

Hi ,

A few months ago, we launched a v2 of Webflow’s data APIs to empower developers and site owners to build more powerful and integrated websites on Webflow. As part of this release, we have deprecated our v1 data APIs and will be sunsetting access to those endpoints on January 1, 2025 — however, you will lose the ability to generate new v1 tokens as of August 15, 2024.

We are reaching out because we see that you have generated at least one v1 API token in the past. Here’s what you should do next:

• Generate new v2 API site tokens for all sites currently using v1 API tokens.
  • Update any relevant API calls to our new suite of v2 APIs before August 15, 2024.

You can learn more about what’s new with Webflow API tokens here. To learn more about how to migrate to our new APIs, please review our migration guide and additional documentation here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our team directly via the Webflow forums!

Thanks for building in Webflow,
The Webflow Developer Relations team