Use multiple webhook URLs

Is it possible to utilize multiple webhook root URLs within the same n8n instance?

For example:
I have my n8n server configured at process.example.com and I would like to also have api.example.com and webhook.example.com (so all three would be usable). I understand currently you cannot change the webhook URL dynamically if assigned more than one, however how can I get them to receive traffic on all three pointing to the same A record?

If that doesn’t make sense let me know and I can clarify.

I’m running n8n v1.17.1 on a Digital Ocean instance with Docker/Caddy.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @marioaldayuz, welcome to the community!

You can have multiple (sub-)domains point to your instance. Typically you would use one main domain name in such a scenario with the A record, and have any alias domains use a CNAME record pointing to your main domain. Cloudflare explains this quite well over here for example.

On n8n side you wouldn’t need to do anything, n8n will answer all incoming requests regardless of the domain name. Just be aware that the UI will only display the value you’ve configured in the WEBHOOK_URL environment variable.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.