Describe the issue/error/question
I am having problems using Variable Selector in the previous Executions tab to prepare Expression based on the data from the execution. I am almost certain that it worked in version ~0.200 as I used it quite extensively as my workflows are getting bigger and it is much easier to get the right expression to access data from previous nodes.
How I used to work?
- Opened Previous execution as there were the live data and it was easy for me to get to the right node in complex workflows
- Build the expression on the data from the execution
- Copy the expression to the workflow
Video showing the issue: n8n issue - YouTube
What is the error message (if any)?
Please share the workflow
Share the output returned by the last node
Information on your n8n setup
- n8n version: 0.206.1, tried also 209.4
- Database you’re using (default: SQLite): n8n.cloud
- Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: n8n.cloud
- Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: n8n.cloud