Webhook issue between Cloudflare Worker and N8N

Hi,

Describe the problem/error/question

There is no webhook URL transport of payload email messages from the Cloudflare Workers to my N8N canvas.

What is the error message (if any)?

workers-n8n-3 logs:

{
“outcome”: “ok”,
“scriptName”: “workers-n8n-3”,
“diagnosticsChannelEvents”: ,
“exceptions”: ,
“logs”: ,
“eventTimestamp”: 1700617847566,
“event”: {
“rawSize”: 69420,
“rcptTo”: “[email protected]”,
“mailFrom”: “[email protected]
},
“id”: 1
}

npm-cache:

34 verbose cwd C:\Users\direc.vscode\router-n8-2:
35 verbose Windows_NT 10.0.22631
36 verbose node v18.16.1
37 verbose npm v9.5.1
38 error code ENOENT
39 error syscall open
40 error path C:\Users\direc.vscode\router-n8-2/package.json
41 error errno -4058
42 error enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘C:\Users\direc.vscode\router-n8-2\package.json’
43 error enoent This is related to npm not being able to find a file.
43 error enoent
44 verbose exit -4058
45 timing npm Completed in 265ms
46 verbose code -4058
47 error A complete log of this run can be found in:
47 error C:\Users\direc\AppData\Local\npm-cache_logs\2023-11-18T18_22_29_477Z-debug-0.log

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

See the captured screenshot image:

How do I transport webhook email payload messages to my N8N webflow: (webhook to imap.cfored.com)?

Thanks,
Hal

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Running version [email protected]

Hi Hal, from looking at your screenshot it appears your Cloudflare worker is waiting for a websocket connection rather than a webhook. It is not possible to open websocket connections within your workflow I am afraid, n8n would only be able to send generic HTTP requests and GraphQL requests through the respective nodes.

Or are you trying to receive webhooks from your Cloudflare worker as described here? If so, you want to make sure the HTTP method in n8n’s webhook node matches the one used by Cloudflare. The page doesn’t mention the exact method used, but seeing they do send a payload my guess would be they’re using POST rather than GET which you have currently configured in your webhook node.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.