Webhooks integration

Hey,

I’m CS at Respondi (an online forms platform) and I’m with a client who wants to integrate their form with n8n via webhooks. Today we offer integration via webhooks with platforms such as make, zapier… I would like to know if it is possible to generate a webhook within n8n to integrate with Respondi?

I’m using a free trial - desktop app.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:
1 Like

Hi @Gabriela_Trentini, welcome to the community!

In a first I’d suggest you avoid using the old n8n desktop app. It’s deprecated and will no longer receive any security updates.

Instead, I’d suggest using either n8n cloud or setting up a free self-hosted n8n instance.

Once done you can simply add the Webhook node to your workflow and configure it as needed (to accept POST requests from your form for example). Once you activate your workflow, you can then send your webhooks to the production URL of the webhook node.

You can also find plenty of example workflows including the webhook node here on the forum, but also outside of the n8n community - for example on YouTube.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.