What is the pipedrive webhook url in production?

Hi, I’m using the pipedrive trigger node to catch when a person is created in pipedrive, I’m using docker to run n8n, when I use --tunnel in the start command the webhook works fine, but documentation says it should be use only in development or testing environments, what should I do to use this webhook in production? I tried to run the docker image without --tunnel flag but when I run the workflow it says a bad request error:

I can access to my website via url (example.com) to the n8n enviroment, so it’s public

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:
1 Like
  • n8n version: 1.18.0
  • database default
  • via docker
  • ubuntu

Hi @daniel-alba, welcome to the community!

n8n should display the full URL directly in the node under Webhook URLs like so once you upgrade to a more recent version (we had a bug hiding this option your current version 1.18.0 unfortunately):

Are you running n8n on a webserver behind a reverse proxy? If so, you would need to tell n8n the correct public URL of your webserver. You can do this by setting the WEBHOOK_URL environment variable.