Workflow Editor Blank (White) After Upgrading

I don’t think cloudflare is an issue for you case, based on all your testing and your screenshot it can only be the chrome profile although it is odd that direct worked so maybe something between that profile and cloudflare :thinking:

I am not sure why but I can’t logically think of anything else it would be, out of interest based on your own test results where do you think the issue is?

I will have a think in the morning and read everything again to see if I have missed anything.

After some investigation, I have identified the issue we were experiencing. When we migrated our Docker setup to AWS, I noticed that our webhook URL is different from the base URL of n8n. Here’s an example of our Docker configuration:

sudo docker run -d -it --rm --name n8n -p 5678:5678 
-e WEBHOOK_URL=https://api.hello.com 
-e GENERIC_TIMEZONE=Asia/Jerusalem 
-e TZ=Asia/Jerusalem -v ~/.n8n:/home/node/.n8n n8nio/n8n

It turns out that the issue is related to our use of a reverse proxy (Cloudflared tunnel). Specifically, when we use the Cloudflared tunnel to stream localhost:5678, n8n ends up using localhost for everything. However, the webhook URL is already pre-configured to the virtual URL, which means that when the primary URL used by the Cloudflared tunnel is localhost, the webhook URL works correctly, but the main URL returns a blank screen.

To illustrate, suppose our main URL is localhost:5678, which is proxied using Cloudflared to the domain name automation.apple.com, and our webhook URL is api.apple.com, which is also proxied using Cloudflared to port 5678. In this scenario, the webhook URL works correctly, but the main URL returns a blank screen.

As part of my testing, I found that the webhook URL behaves the same way as the main URL - nothing has changed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.