This worked for many versions over the past several months. I think the last version it worked on was 0.218.0. Then I updated last week and it stopped working, which I believe was 0.223.0. I updated yesterday, and also tried updating to :next. Those exhibit the same behavior.
It’s coming from a datetime field in sql server. It is presented to this workflow step as a string and then converted. It does work properly when I manually run the individual step, but not when the entire workflow is triggered automatically.
Thanks a lot @browland! Could reproduce it and found a problem that got introduced with 0.221.x by a feature that was supposed to reduce the memory required by the Code-Node. Apparently it has also other unintended consequences. I talked with @netroy about it, he will have a deeper look.