Wufoo trigger not working as it should

Hi,
I am experiencing issues with the Wufoo trigger node.

I can succesfully add my credentials to it.

But the list under ‘Forms Name or ID’ is not loading.

However, I noticed my workflow executes successfully if I enter an expression with the name of my Wufoo form (e.g. ‘my-form-name’)

Also, even though the workflow executes successfully, next to the ‘Forms Name or ID’- expression there is a warning: ‘There was a problem loading the parameter options from the server: “Forbidden, perhaps check your credentials?”

How can i solve this issue?

Hi @K_M, welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble here.

Also, even though the workflow executes successfully, next to the ‘Forms Name or ID’- expression there is a warning: ‘There was a problem loading the parameter options from the server: “Forbidden, perhaps check your credentials?”

n8n would show this message when it can’t find the value you have specified in your expression (my-form-name) in the dropdown. You can ignore this message and still execute the node though as you have done, but obviously n8n shouldn’t have problems with loading the available forms in the first place.

Perhaps @Jon can take a look at the logic loading the available options from Wufoo once he’s back next week?

Hey @K_M,

Thanks for the report, I have just had a look and I managed to reproduce the issue. I have put in a fix that once reviewed internally should make it into a release soon. If you are running n8n from source would you be able to give it a test and let me know if it works for you?

1 Like