Zendesk Trigger Node - Problem running workflow "Bad request - please check your parameters Show Details Zendesk Trigger: 400 - ""

Describe the issue/error/question

Zendesk Trigger node is throwing error. For the first time after creation of node it successfully listens to the trigger but after first time it starts throwing error.

What is the error message (if any)?

Problem running workflow "Bad request - please check your parameters Show Details Zendesk Trigger: 400 - “”
I checked the network tab and saw that the the condition object in parameters is being sent as empty object even though i selected option “all” with desired values of conditions.

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.212.0
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): N/A
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: own
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: cloud

Hey @Umair_Ahmed,

Welcome to the Community :cake:

Thanks for reporting this one, I will take a look a look at this in more detail this afternoon and see if I can get it fixed.

When it fails what is happening? Are you activating the workflow then trying a manual run or doing a manual run first then trying to activate?

Thank you Jon! good to be part of community.

Okay so I am trying to do “manual run workflow” and it is not even starting and throwing above mentioned error right away.

Hey @Umair_Ahmed,

I have just tried to reproduce this and for me it working as expected, If you make a new workflow and just add that one node again and click Execute Workflow does it still fail?

Can you try executing it more than one time? For first time it works as expected afterwards it throws errors. Let me check again as well

Multiple times looks to be fine with a mix of active and inactive as well. I have just been using this for my testing…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.