Zoho node change?

Describe the problem/error/question

We are seeing references to $node[‘Create CRM account’].json.data[0].details.id from the Zoho get company node. See the Set node below. This appears to be new as we have only referenced $node['Node name"].json.id. We also have to force this node to always output data. For our other CRM’s (ie: Salesforce, Freshsales) we don’t have to.

What is the error message (if any)?

No error. Just not able to consistently reference the data we want.

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.221.2
  • Database (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):Docker
  • Operating system:Windows 10

Hi @scottpeterson, welcome to the community :tada:

The Zoho node (like most n8n nodes) is a wrapper around the Zoho API. For an operation like Account → Get from your example workflow, n8n would simply send a request to the /accounts/${accountId} endpoint of the Zoho API and then return the response data:

So the response structure would be determined by Zoho, not by n8n itself. The logic for the other operations is similar, though your example doesn’t include the “Create CRM account” node so I don’t know with 100% certainty what this node would do.

I hope this makes sense and helps! Let me know if you have any questions on the above.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.