A node which take multiple input and iterate output one by one

Hi,
I want to a node which take response of http node and iterate one by one object for further process.

regards,
Tanay

Hi @Tanay_Acro

Not sure if I understand correctly. n8n iterates over all items that exist in that response of the HTTP node. If it doesn’t split the items out for you, you can use the item lists node to split out the response into items.

1 Like

Hi @BramKn

I have already split into items. but i need to do that items have objects and that particular one by one object i need to proceed further condition and looping.if any node have that it will iterate or pass to that object one by one another node.

Regards,
Tanay

uhhh, could you share some data. This would make it easier for us to understand what you are doing.

Hi @BramKn

[
{
"id": 1,
"check_status": false,
"reset_status": true,
},
{
"id": 2,
"check_status": false,
},
{
"id": 3,
"check_status": true,
},
{
"id": 4,
"check_status": true,
"reset_status": false,
}
]

This is sample example i need 1st object then process on that after that completing come back again and process 2nd object , etc. like this i want.

Ah, then you are looking for the split in batches node I guess. this allows you to do them one by one.

Hi @BramKn

If you have any example show can you please share. i have tried but it will execute only one time second loop not executed.

thank you

No I don’t. You can of course share your try and we can help you from there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.