Add options for “frequency penalty” and “presence penalty” in openai node

The idea is: Add options for “frequency penalty” and “presence penalty” in openai node

The newly created openai node has options for temperature, topP, best_of etc. but it is missing options for “frequency penalty” and “presence penalty” which is required to create a fine tuned prompt.

The feature request is to add options for “frequency penalty” and “presence penalty” in openai node

I think it would be beneficial to add this because: frequency penalty and presence penalty is required to engineer an optimised prompt for better output out of OpenAI / GPT3

Any resources to support this?

OpenAI Completions API Reference

Are you willing to work on this?

I am not a programmer, but looking at the structure of OpenAI Node I think the following will be the code to be added to textdescription.ts

for frequency penalty

{

displayName: ‘Frequency Penalty’,

name: 'frequency_penalty',

default: 0,

typeOptions: { maxValue: 2, minValue: -2, numberPrecision: 1 },

description:

'Positive values penalize new tokens based on their existing frequency in the text so far, decreasing the model's likelihood to repeat the same line verbatim.',

type: 'number',

routing: {

send: {

type: 'body',

property: 'frequency_penalty',

},

},

},

for presence penalty

{

displayName: ‘Presence Penalty’,

name: ‘presence_penalty',

default: 0,

typeOptions: { maxValue: 2, minValue: -2, numberPrecision: 1 },

description:

'Positive values penalize new tokens based on whether they appear in the text so far, increasing the model's likelihood to talk about new topics.',

type: 'number',

routing: {

send: {

type: 'body',

property: 'presence_penalty',

},

},

},