Hey everyone,
I’m Sara. I’m an n8n automation specialist currently available for new freelance projects, contract work, and ongoing agency collaborations.
I focus on building practical business automations that connect the tools companies already use — reducing repetitive manual work, improving lead handling, and making information move reliably between systems.
Where I can help
- Building end-to-end n8n workflows using webhooks, APIs, conditional logic, data transformation, and automated actions.
- CRM and lead management automation with platforms such as HubSpot and GoHighLevel.
- Lead capture, qualification, routing, email notifications, and automated follow-up sequences.
- AI/LLM integrations using tools such as OpenAI, Claude and OpenRouter for lead qualification, email triage, structured data extraction, content processing, and intelligent routing.
- REST API integrations, HTTP requests, authentication, JSON mapping, and connecting systems that don’t have a straightforward native integration.
- Google Sheets and Gmail automation for lead tracking, reporting, notifications, and operational workflows.
- Troubleshooting existing n8n workflows, fixing broken logic/data flows, and improving workflow reliability.
A recent build
One of my recent projects is a multi-step HubSpot Lead Follow-Up CRM Automation. It processes incoming lead data, transforms it into the required structure, creates or updates contacts in HubSpot, checks existing CRM information, applies conditional decision logic, sends automated emails, waits for a defined follow-up period, and then checks the CRM again before determining the next action.
I’ve also built webhook-based lead management workflows that qualify incoming leads and automatically route data to Google Sheets and Gmail based on business rules.
How I work
I like to understand the business process first and then translate it into a clean workflow: requirements → workflow logic → integrations → testing → troubleshooting → deployment and handoff.
My background also includes 5+ years working with business websites and digital systems, particularly Wix, which is useful when an automation needs to connect forms, websites, CRMs, email systems, and other business tools rather than operate in isolation.
You can see more about my work and background here:
I’m open to freelance projects, contract roles, agency collaborations, and ongoing n8n work. If you have an existing workflow that needs fixing or optimization, or an automation you want built from scratch, feel free to send me a DM.
Thanks,
Sara Shahzad
