Course 1: Credential for Header Auth

Hi,

In the course 1, to get the data from the warehouse, it says that for the Header Auth, I should use the following:

• Name: The Header Auth name you received in the email when you signed up for this course.
  • Value: The Header Auth value you received in the email when you signed up for this course.

I don’t really see what is meant with Header Auth name and the Header Auth value, all I received in the email was my Unique ID and my Webhook URL.

What am I supposed to use in the credentials here?

Hi @Lisa_Clement, welcome to the community!

I just signed up for the course and got this email with the respective values highlighted below:

Were these values missing for you? If so, could you try requesting new credentials via the form?

Hi, thanks for the quick answer!

I didnt receive the Dataset URL, the Header Auth name and the Header Auth value, see screenshot below:

I will request new credentials via the form you shared and let you know if those missing values are sent this time.

Cheers,

So, this time I did get the credentials. Weird!

Thanks for the help though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear this helps! Perhaps @lorena can take a closer look when she has a few minutes whether this was just a blip or if there’s still an old email template (without the header values) laying around somewhere.

A while ago we’ve updated the sign-up email and course content to include all the necessary credentials in one email. If you signed up before, and continued with the course after this update, you’d need to sign up again for the course(s) to get the missing information.

We’ll add this to the FAQs as well, thanks for bringing it up :slight_smile:

1 Like