1. I am sending a message on Discord, but it doesn’t show up on the channel. What do I do?
- For all courses: Make sure that the message format, the URL, and your Unique ID are correct.
- For Level 1: The channel #course-level-1 is public, so you can see whether your message was sent to the channel (search for your unique ID).
- For Level 2: The channel #course-level-2 is private, so you can’t see whether your message was sent to the channel. However, you can verify this here.
2. The URLs sent in my sign-up email don’t work. How do I fix this?
- You don’t have to click on them or access them in the browser. You only need to enter the URLs in the node parameters, as instructed in the course lessons.
3. How do I know if I completed the course milestones (requirements) to get a badge?
4. I’ve completed the course but didn’t receive the badge. How do I get it?
- Currently, we update the badges every Thursday for the previous week.
5. I’ve completed the course but didn’t receive the certificate. How do I get it?
- We no longer distribute certificates for these courses. You read more about this decision here.
- I have the wrong level displayed on my forum profile. How do I change my flair?
Here is a tutorial.