Course level 2 discord node

The discord node in level 2 is not working it only says message started but never gets send.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:
  • **n8n version:**Running version [email protected]
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • **n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):**own
  • **Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):**n8n cloud
  • **Operating system:**mac os

my unique id is rec4RRl3aEfnM5ZVS

hello @Sunil_Choudhary
that actually doesn’t mean that it’s not working. Have you seen your message on Discord?

@bartv or @Jon seems the course level 2 workflow is not working properly (or someone has forgotten to set the “Respond to Webhook” node)

1 Like

yeah i have seen the discord channel and i can’t see my message there. The node is working for the level 1 course the output comes to message sent but not for the course level 2.

That looks like it is running as we would expect, But there has been some incorrect data posted recently to the endpoint.

1 Like

Yeah because i was trying from the other discord node and by mistake i didn’t change the credentials so the dat from the course level 1 got sent. When will I be able to see my message in the discord channel?

Hey @Sunil_Choudhary,

If you send the correct data you will see the message in the channel, Maybe we need to update the workflow to make it clearer that there is an error.