Folks. Follow the guidelines of another post I managed to connect my google photos account!
But I’m having trouble creating a new album following the guidelines on this page:
I understand very little about programming. Can someone help me?
Folks. Follow the guidelines of another post I managed to connect my google photos account!
But I’m having trouble creating a new album following the guidelines on this page:
I understand very little about programming. Can someone help me?
Hey @Lellis,
Any error messages? It would be good to know what you have worked out so far.
I’ve tried everything and I still can’t. Can someone help me?
Hey @Lellis,
It would be handy if we can get a copy of the workflow you are trying to use, It looks like it is an issue with the data fields you are sending.
did I export the stream the right way?
Hey @Lellis,
It looks like it, I will check it out in the morning.
Good Morning! Any news? ![]()
It worked out! Thank you very much!
Hey @Lellis ! I’ve been struggling to make my credential work with Google Photos.
I’ve tried so many things, but I keep getting the same n8n error “Forbidden - perhaps check your credentials?”. Any advice?
Hey @Jon ! I’ve been struggling to make my credential work with Google Photos.
I’ve tried so many things, but I keep getting the same n8n error “Forbidden - perhaps check your credentials?”. Any advice?