Does anyone have a rough idea of how much an n8n commercial license would cost to integrate n8n into a B2B SaaS solution that we sell to businesses?

Hi guys, I’m trying to get a rough idea of how much an n8n commercial license might cost for a B2B project.

I contacted n8n to ask which type of license would be required to integrate n8n as a workflow/orchestration engine into a digital solution that we plan to sell to businesses, but I haven’t received a response yet.

From what I understand, the licensing options for this type of use are mainly quote-based and depend on factors such as the deployment model, number of customers, execution volume, multi-tenancy, and the level of integration.

For anyone who has dealt with n8n in a similar context (SaaS, embedded, OEM, multi-tenant platform, etc.), what kind of price range should I expect for the commercial license? Even a rough estimate would be very helpful for budgeting the project.

Rough figures for the Sustainable (embed/OEM) license: it is quote-based, but community reports put the entry point around a few thousand EUR/year depending on customer count and execution volume, scaling up with multi-tenancy and SLA level. The drivers n8n quotes on:

- Deployment model: one shared instance vs instance-per-customer (the latter multiplies infra cost but simplifies data isolation)

- Multi-tenancy: one deployment serving many business customers is the classic Sustainable-tier conversation

- Execution volume: priced on workflow executions, so model your per-customer usage honestly

- Embedded vs exposed: hiding n8n behind your own UI is the OEM case they explicitly support

Two practical notes if you are evaluating this seriously:

1. The license is only part of the cost picture - embedding n8n means owning workflow versioning, tenant isolation and upgrade management. Budget engineering time for that, not just the license.

2. If the quote lands too high for your margin model, the fallback pattern is n8n as an internal orchestration layer behind your own thin execution API - a different and often cheaper license conversation.

I integrate n8n into B2B products for a living (embedded workflows, LLM pipelines, tenant-safe credential handling). If you move forward, I can scope the integration in a few days and hand you a realistic architecture and cost picture before you sign anything - that pre-license technical diligence usually pays for itself. Happy to share past embed work.