DynamoDB Execution Failing

## Describe the issue/error/question
Whenever I am catching (Posting) to an n8n webhook, then attempting to push elements from the body of the webhook to a DynamoDB table, I am getting the error below. I mapped the data via the “Add Expression” mapping the sample data from the test webhook. All seems correct when posting to the n8n webhook, but for some reason, DynamoDB continues to fail.

## What is the error message (if any)?
ERROR: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘message’)

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'message')
    at Object.awsApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Aws/DynamoDB/GenericFunctions.js:41:69)
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Aws/DynamoDB/AwsDynamoDB.node.js:107:40)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:454:47

**## Please share the workflow**
Webhook Node > DynamoDB Node 
(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

Running on n8n.cloud

Hey @blinkjoseph,

Welcome to the community :rocket:

Have you checked the execution log? That error tends to mean a value is not set so it could be that the webhook isn’t getting the data you are turning to use in the expression. The execution log is a great way to make sure it exists or you could add an if node to check and only run the Dynamo node if it exists.