Hello. I wanted to get a list of GitHub Issues. Here is what I landed up doing -
- Add a new GitHub node
- Look through Resource list - “File / Repository / Issue / Release / Review / User”. Issue is what I want. Choose that.
- Look through Issue operations - No way to list all issues.
- I thought this might not be implemented since not all the operations I’ve wanted on the Twitter Node were implemented.
- Thought, I may as well add it
- Cloned the code, opened the GitHub node, starting searching for ‘issue’. Found that ‘list all issues’ is implemented. But inside the ‘Repository’ resource.
- Groaned, and then chose the right operation.
It would be great if there is a way to search for a (resource + operation) more easily. Maybe a search box and we see which ones match.