Flow for the youtube channel, using the google spreadsheet, gdrive and the youtube node

Hello my friends,

I’m trying to create a stream for my youtube channel, using google spreadsheet, gdrive and youtube node.

Everything seems to work fine, but when it comes to downloading the video on gdrive to convert it into binary, it takes a long time.

The node keeps running and nothing happens, it takes a long time to run, the video is only 25mb.

My machine has more than 2GB of ram and 4 CPU.

Is there any other way to convert the video into binary, without having to use gdrive’s own downloader?

Here’s an example of the flow.

Thanks to everyone who can help.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @denverfix :wave:

Can you confirm what version of n8n you’re running? Also, do you have N8N_DEFAULT_BINARY_DATA_MODE configured? Scaling binary data in n8n | n8n Docs

1 Like

Hi @EmeraldHerald , thanks for your reply.

I managed to solve the binary conversion error by increasing the cpu resource of the machine and it worked.

But I’m facing another problem with the youtube node that I can’t solve.

I’ve already checked the youtube data API in the google console, I haven’t seen any problems, the video is only 25mb.

I can’t understand why this error is happening.

My n8n version is 1.27.2

Thanks!

Hi @denverfix :wave: I’m not too sure exactly why the YouTube API isn’t happy with that request, but it’s happened to another user as well - this was his fix: