[For Hire] AI Agent & WhatsApp Bot Developer | n8n Automation

Hi everyone, I’m available for n8n and AI automation work.

What I build:

  • AI customer-service agents on WhatsApp (Meta Cloud API / Evolution API): FAQ handling, lead qualification, appointment booking with Google Calendar, human handoff
    • n8n workflows connecting WhatsApp/Telegram, CRMs, ERPs, spreadsheets and payment webhooks (Pix), with proper retry/idempotency so nothing silently fails
      • Fixing and hardening broken/half-built n8n flows (credentials, node logic, error handling, moving them from “works on my machine” to production)
    • Background: 5+ years in network/server infrastructure (Linux, Docker, monitoring with Zabbix/Grafana) before moving into automation, so what I ship is monitored and backed up, not a fragile demo. I don’t have a public portfolio link (client confidentiality), but I can record a short screen video of a live flow running on request.
  • Stack: n8n (self-hosted), Node.js/TypeScript, Claude/OpenAI APIs, WhatsApp Cloud API, PostgreSQL, Docker.

Available for one-off fixes or ongoing work, async communication in English or Portuguese. Happy to discuss your workflow here or by DM.