For Hire] n8n + AI automation builder — self-hosted workflows, WhatsApp, API integrations

I build and self-host n8n workflows for small businesses, mostly order intake, notifications and AI steps that touch a real inbox or a real WhatsApp number instead of a demo.
What I can take on:

  • n8n workflows end to end: forms, webhooks, conditional routing, Google Sheets as the record, Gmail alerts, status flows, retries and error branches
  • WhatsApp and AI agents: I run a live ordering agent that reads customer messages in Roman Urdu and English, turns them into structured orders and hands off to a human when the message is unclear
  • API and data integration: REST APIs, webhooks with signature checks, OAuth, CRMs and spreadsheets, Python or JavaScript helpers where a node is not enough
  • Reliability work on someone else’s broken workflows: debugging to root cause, idempotency so repeated requests cannot double-create, logs so failures are visible
    Proof: portfolio with live systems and repos at mahsaanullah.online
    Rate: USD 20-25 per hour, or a fixed price for a scoped flow. I like starting small, one flow or one fix, so you see the output before committing to anything bigger. 20+ hours per week, and I work asynchronously in PKT (UTC+5).
    If you have a workflow that keeps breaking, or one you never got around to building, send me a DM with what it should do and I will tell you honestly if I can build it and what it would take.
1 curtida